1. What is the one word that describes you the best ? Learner
2. Who are some of your most favourite writers? Ayn Rand, Allwyn Toffler, Fritjof Capra, Ejid Blyton, Ranjit Desai, Shivaji Sawant, Manubhai Pancholi ‘Darshak’ and many more. Have mentioned only the writers and not the poets
3. Tell me about one of the most memorable moments of your life. The best moment is when I met my wife for the first time and we agreed to get married.
4. What’s your outlook / motto in life? Be Happy and spread Happiness. Accept the challenges of life and fight them with a smile on my face.
5. A thing that you aim to convey through your blog. Love for the Nation and its culture.
6. What makes you truly happy in life? When I am able to interpret some things in life considered difficult by the world.
7. What all are you doing in this lockdown phase to keep up the positive vibes? My students keep me positive, so am teaching them online. Read a lot. Write a lot. Am attending a workshop by Mrs. Neerja Gupta on Decoding the Epic : Mahabharat. Have started suryanamaskaars which I had stopped after fracturing my hand at the age of 30.
8. Name one of your all time favourite movies and why do you enjoy it so much? “Navrang”. The music and the songs is what I just love in this movie. My first movie in a theatre.
9. One aspect of your life that you intend to improve upon. My parenting skills. Am a little short tempered and need to work on it. This lockdown phase has helped me understand my kids better.
10. If you could have a superpower then what would it be and why? The power to go back into the past. And listen to the dialogue between Shree Krishna and Arjun. And all other dialogues anywhere in the world, that have taken place for betterment of life
11. What do you like the most about my blogs / writings and any suggestions for me to improve as a blogger? I just love the way you paint the grey part of life. I am learning that. At the same time I know that you can write very positive too.